วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Introduce my self

First of all, i want to introduce my self my name is Mike, a asian guy, 23 years old and interest in Japanese language. When i was young i never think of learning japanese language i only read japanese manga and eat japanese foods. But you know i like japanese style such products, services, culture , building and etc. Therefore, i decide to learn japanese language and like to share with you all. You can get my resources for free, i will give you a way to learn japanese easier than ever.

Second things that i want to share with you, As a world growing and coming closer to each other, i believe that japanese language become important rule in global network. If you want to get a good job with a better salary, you have to believe me japanese language can help you a lot. And if you want to learn japanese language " just follow my blog i will give you all you need "

Third, It is always exciting to start learning a new language, whatever the reasons are. At the same time where to start is often overwhelming. I believe learning a language should be fun. These resources will help you to learn the basics of Japanese and i can make your learning enjoyable.

Lastly, i wish you all have a great time and use my resources in my blog, and we can share story with each other. you can talk and share with me everything if you want to know something " Just tell me i will try to find the answers for you as soon as i can" I wish every one have fun see you ".

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น